KuCoin is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world today. It was listed by Forbes in 2021 as one of the best crypto exchanges in the world.
It has a lot of features & trading options that have attracted many of its users. The crypto exchange has its native token, the KuCoin token which trades by the symbol KCS.
This post is a guide for beginners to learn about the KuCoin exchange and its native token, KCS.
What You Need To Know About KuCoin Exchange
Here are important things to know about the KuCoin exchange. They are listed below
1. KuCoin was launched in 2017 as a crypto exchange platform that provides a number of trading options.
2. There are over six million users of KuCoin exchange today.
3. The trading options in the exchange include spot, margin, futures, P2P trading, lending and staking.
4. The exchange claims to offer the most advanced level of security.
5. There are nearly 400 cryptocurrencies to trade in the exchange. This include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solano, USDT, and so on.
What is KuCoin Token (KCS) ?
The native token of the KuCoin exchange is referred to as KuCoin Token, KCS. It was officially debuted in 2017 as a profit-sharing token that allows traders to value from the exchange.
The total supply of KCS was set at 200 million. There is a planned buyback and burn until just 100 million KCS remain.
As at the time of this writing, the price of KCS is $1.48 USD. It is currently ranked 46th among thousands of crypto assets by CoinMarketCap. The total market cap of $1, 031, 102, 391 USD.
There are 98, 379, 861 KCS in circulation with a maximum supply of 170, 113, 638 KCS.
What Makes KuCoin Unique?
The trading options has prompted many to use this exchange. It’s beginner-friendly features as well as its charges fee which is the lowest in the industry makes it one to consider.
It is however unique because of its staking opportunities. Users can make a passive income when they join the KuCoin community. Those that hodl (hold-on-for-dear-life) more than 6 KCS have the opportunity to earn a daily bonus.
How to use KuCoin Exchange
KuCoin has been designed to allow its users to buy, sell & safely hold several other cryptocurrencies. This could be via its online platform or mobile application.
You can register an account using just an email address or a phone number. You can trade the crypto of your choice with its beginner-friendly interface.
How to use the KuCoin Token (KCS) ?
There are a number of applications & uses of the KuCoin Token. They are listed below.
1. It is used to pay trading fees.
2. It is used to participate in events & token sales featured on the exchange.
3. It is used as a payment method for a lot of applications. This ranges from gaming to NFTs and even travel.
KuCoin is a global crypto exchange platform that has a lot of trading options & features. It is very easy to use because of its beginner-friendly interface. The exchange has its native token, KCS which can be used for payment & to join its community with rewards.
Also Read- How To Get Free Crypto